Owning a home is a part of the great Australian dream. Everyone imagines having a home to call their own. A home that shelters and protects their family. A home they can be proud of.
However, too often those who pursue the dream of building their own home, are unaware that their homes are being built with defects that do not meet the agreement they have entered with their builder. After all, they're not experts in the construction industry.
Darbecca was established in 2003 with a clear mission; to raise building industry standards and to empower clients.
But Darbecca was determined to do more than this. We didn't want to be just any building inspection company. We wanted to become recognised as providing the Gold Standard in home building inspections. So, we set about delivering our services with integrity, accountability and responsive communication, to ensure that our clients' needs are fully satisfied.
Fast forward more than a decade and a half and we are proud to say that we have succeeded in our desire to meet our own exacting standards. As a result, Darbecca has become one of the most in demand and most respected building inspection companies in Melbourne.
But why stop there? Darbecca fields calls from homeowners all over Australia who need professional assistance to receive what they deserve, what they have signed off on. Our services are so in demand in that we cannot help all the clients who need us. That doesn't sit well with owners Darren and Rebecca. So, after careful investigation and consideration, the Darbecca Franchise model has been launched in order to serve more clients and raise industry standards across the country.
Can you help Darbecca to assist their clients in getting their dream home?
Darbecca are on the lookout for Franchise Partners who want to be part of something great. But we're not looking for just anybody. We're looking for people with the same ethics and standards that we hold. We want people who won't settle for less than excellent.
To be a Darbecca franchise partner you need:
- A strong eye for detail
- A fantastic attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- A Cert IV Building Qualification or the intent to acquire one
- To be passionate about making a positive difference in the building industry
- To be a client advocate, willing to stand up for what's right
- To be proactive in everything that you do
- To be willing to work hard
- To be able to follow policies and procedures
- To be a driven, self-motivated, self-starter
- Have pride in the quality rather than the quantity of work you do
- To be inclusive and willing to work with others
- Have a clean criminal and driving record
If you think we could be well matched, let's have a conversation.
Contact Rod on 03 5367 2111 or 0499 199 070.
Get ready to join the industry leaders, taking charge in the building inspection sector.